Life Hax: AutoSave Life Hax: AutoSave

387 mbs for a 2min 30 sec video? No thanks. DSL blows I know. But still..

Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

Quality work. No seriously, I got it, was pretty funny, maybe subtitles would help though?

LardSticks responds:

u got it! =D
i wud do subtititles but korean lievicus dnt speek english... i showed him da fing ..n said SPEAK

Gaming History: Wii U Gaming History: Wii U

134 megabytes for a newgrounds video, damn. Wouldn't be a big deal, if i wasnt on a shit wifi network.

Samination responds:

It's video. I should probably try to compress it more. Maybe next times.

SvSH2 Interactive SvSH2 Interactive

Sloppy

Damn this shit looks horrible, like a five year old drew it. The animations sucked balls. Work on that and maybe you won't be so gay. Thanks. Gotta give one star for the music.

fadedshadow responds:

psh..

F.A.T.E Chapter 1 F.A.T.E Chapter 1

I dont understand what to do..

I can't do anything in your flash.. nothing is available to click on.. the only thing to do is click play and have the motorcycle hit kronik or whatever..

KronikNkoke responds:

Did you read the direction pages in the begining?.
well you control Kronik with the arrow key's and space bar to select menus or actions.

yep.

titan synth loop titan synth loop

Good start!

The bass is a little too strong when your listening with headphones, I see potential though! Will add you to favs. Check out my stuff if you have time.

killerhoofd responds:

hey man thank you for your review! :D

ahh the bass the thing is, i made this song with the bass off

or else i will wake up my parrents hehe:P

i will check your stuff soon and leave some nice reviews .

cheers!

The Waters of DK Isle The Waters of DK Isle

Sounds great!

One of my favorite video game songs of all time, and you did a great remix homage to it perfectly! Gonna see if you have more where that came from! Any Chrono Trigger? Xenogears?? Awww snap!! Keep it up!

Gave you 5/5

Beartheshadows responds:

I was never big into RPGs. But I might look into it.
Thanks.

[Degeneration] - Intensity [Degeneration] - Intensity

Cool!

Sounds like the music you would hear right before a boss battle in a video game, talking about their grand plans to kill everyone or something! Cool stuff

Degeneration responds: