titan synth loop titan synth loop

Good start!

The bass is a little too strong when your listening with headphones, I see potential though! Will add you to favs. Check out my stuff if you have time.

killerhoofd responds:

hey man thank you for your review! :D

ahh the bass the thing is, i made this song with the bass off

or else i will wake up my parrents hehe:P

i will check your stuff soon and leave some nice reviews .

cheers!

The Waters of DK Isle The Waters of DK Isle

Sounds great!

One of my favorite video game songs of all time, and you did a great remix homage to it perfectly! Gonna see if you have more where that came from! Any Chrono Trigger? Xenogears?? Awww snap!! Keep it up!

Gave you 5/5

Beartheshadows responds:

I was never big into RPGs. But I might look into it.
Thanks.

[Degeneration] - Intensity [Degeneration] - Intensity

Cool!

Sounds like the music you would hear right before a boss battle in a video game, talking about their grand plans to kill everyone or something! Cool stuff

Degeneration responds:

Thanks!

-PdG- Electro House WiP -PdG- Electro House WiP

Phresh Beatz!

Would love to see a whole song out of it! Awesome crisp sound!

Prodigal responds:

I'm thinking about it, along with the other 50+ WiPs I have lodged up my virtual ass.

Metallic Distractions Metallic Distractions

Interesting!

Entertaining! don't have much to add other than that!

D. Hill - Beast D. Hill - Beast

Nice rap voice / beat

I feel like there should be a chorus or somehing though, if there was one, I couldnt figure out where it was.

maddskittlezdude responds:

nah, there wuznt one, i intentionally didnt do one, i didnt feel one wuz necessary, but i respect ur opinion tho, preciate it...

Live 9 - The Awakening Live 9 - The Awakening

Nice piano melody!

Great job playing that cool melody! Please re-record on a good program with a good mic! Also the recording is only coming out my left speaker, makes it a little harder to enjoy! :)

NegativeNine responds:

Yes very good point I only just noticed that. For some reason I'm getting bass out of both woofers but treble out of the left speaker. I'll look into that.

I'd love to re-record on a good mic, I really would, but I don't have one available to me. Perhaps one day I will.

Thanks for the review :)

Entangled Entangled

NicE!

Love it when the beat kicks in around 1 min. Would love to hear some bass added on to it though, like a bum bum bum, bum bum bum on the bottom! That would really balance it out!

Silent Storm (2007) Silent Storm (2007)

Like the ambiance and the beat

Nuff said, cool stuff man

Bollero Lagrimae Bollero Lagrimae

I like the progression.

Gave you a five. I think you should bring the drum beat in a ltitle earlier. Maybe some more bass will offset a bunch of the treble high pitched tracks. Sounds good though, please tweak a little more! I like the melody man!

Tulvadar responds:

Thank you so much!!! I really needed some constructive comments!!! I will see what can i do about all ideas you gave me. Again, thank you so much!